Saturday, January 21, 2012

This Week!!

Mon Dieu!!! I have been cooped up in my house all day because of a snow storm (literally have not even taken a breath of air outside of these walls in about 20 hours) and so I've spent the day researching Madagascar and Fort Dauphin, where I will be staying, and to tell you all the truth... sort of freaking out!! I checked the weather in Madagascar and realized that the 5 day forecast actually applies to me right now. 84 degrees and 40% chance of thunderstorms the day I arrive. While I think about this, I look out my window and only see white.

Today I should have been packing and catching up on the reading I have left of our required reading: Lords and Lemurs by Alison Jolly. I still have about 1/4 left of it and I must return it to the URI library before I depart. This is a surprisingly good book. I recommend it to anyone. It's not academic like you would expect, its more like a novel and the writer is very entertaining.

As my hours in the US are depleting, I feel like I have more and more things left to do. Wish me "bon chance"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment